47-112 Engineering IV
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
University of California, Los Angeles
420 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1597
Email: my first name dot my last name at gmail dot com
Where I am and where I was:
- University of California, Los Angeles, Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, 2015 to present
- University of Maryland, College Park, M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, 2013 to 2015
- Member of Professor Johan Larsson's research group
- Thesis: Velocity transformation for compressible wall turbulence with heat transfer (April 2015)
- Andrew Trettel and Johan Larsson. Mean velocity scaling for compressible wall turbulence with heat transfer. Physics of Fluids, volume 28, 026102, 2016.
- P. Gokulakrishnan, R. Joklik, D. Viehe, A. Trettel, E. Gonzalez-Juez and M. Klassen. Optimization of Reduced Kinetic Models for Reactive Flow Simulations. Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, volume 136, number 1, page 011503-1 to 011503-12, 2014.
- Andrew Trettel, J. Eldredge, X. Zhong, and J. Kim. Rotta's hypothesis versus Morkovin's hypothesis. April 9, 2016. So Cal Fluids X at the University of California, Irvine; Irvine, CA.
- Andrew Trettel. How cooling affects high-speed turbulent boundary layers. May 26, 2015. 2015 Research Symposium on Environmental and Applied Fluid Dynamics at the George Washington University; Washington, DC.
- Andrew Trettel. Velocity transformation for compressible wall turbulence with heat transformation. March 27, 2015. Fluid Dynamics Review Seminar at the University of Maryland, College Park; College Park, MD.
- Andrew Trettel and Johan Larsson. Effect of cooling on compressible wall-turbulence. November 24, 2014. APS Division of Fluid Dynamics Conference 2014; San Francisco, CA.