United States Patents Issued(11)
- No. 3996095, "Epitaxial process of forming ferrite Fe3O4 and gamma Fe2O3 thin films on special materials," issued on Dec. 7, 1976 to Kie Yeung Ahn, Christopher Henry Bajorek, Robert Rosenberg and King-Ning Tu.
- No. 4001049, "Method for improving dielectric breakdown strength of insulating glassy materials layer of a device including ion implantation therein," issued on Jan. 4, 1977 to John E. Baglin, Thomas H. DiStefano, and King-Ning Tu.
- No. 4394673, "Rare earth silicide Schottky barriers" issued on July, 19, 1983 to Richard D. Thompson, Boryeu Tsaur, and King-Ning Tu.
- No. 4728626, "Method for making plananr 3D heteroepitaxial semiconductor structure with buried epitaxial silicides," issued on march 1, 1988 to King-Ning Tu.
- No. 4803539, "Dopant control of metal silicide formation," issued on Feb. 7, 1989 to Peter A. Psaras, Richard D. Thompson and King-Ning Tu.
- No. 4980751, "Electrical multilayer contact for microelectronic structure," issued on Dec. 25, 1990 to Moshe Eizenberg and King-Ning Tu.
- No. 5294486, "Barrier improvement in thin films," issued on March 15, 1994 to Milan Paunovic and King-Ning Tu.
- No. 5308794, "Aluminum-Germanium alloys for VLSI metallization," issued on May 3, 1994 to King-Ning Tu.
- No. 5882953, "Dopant activation by high current densities," issued on March 6, 1999 to Jia-Sheng Huang and King-Ning Tu.
- No. 5504375, "Asymmetric studs and connecting lines to minimize stress," issured on April 2, 1996 to William H. Carlson, Leathen Shi, and King-Ning Tu.
- No. 6280794, "Method of forming dielectric materials suitable for microelectronic circuits," issued on August 28, 2001 to King-Ning Tu, Yuhuan Xu and Bin Zhao