Dynamic Nucleic Acid Systems lab
- The Franco lab receives funding from DARPA to pursue research on RNA feedback controllers.
- Elisa Franco gives an invite talk at the 2016 Gordon Research Conference on Oscillations and Dynamic Instabilities.
- Spring 2016 - The Franco lab received support from the Department of Energy to continue our work on dynamic self assembly.
- Winter 2016 - Elisa Franco is an appointed member of the IEEE Control Systems Society Board of Governors for 2016.
- Jaimie Stewart is selected for an oral presentation at the MRS spring meeting.
- Elisa Franco gives invited talks at FNANO 2015 and SEED 2015.
- Winter 2015 - Elisa Franco receives the NSF CAREER award (BMAT).
- Our UCR Biomod Team, "Breaking RNA", wins Gold Medal at the 2014 BIOMOD competition.
- Elisa Franco is part of the organizing committee of the IEEE Conference on Decision and Control in Los Angeles.
- Our collaborative project with TUM on dynamical oscillators in droplets appears in Nature Chemistry.
- Undergraduate Claire Tran receives a best poster award at the ABRCASM conference.
- Elisa Franco receives funding from the Department of Energy.
- Undergraduate Claire Tran wins first place at the Notre Dame NDConnect national competition.
- Elisa Franco receives funding from NSF CMMI
- Elisa Franco receives a Hellman Fellowship.
- Leopold Green is awarded an NSF Graduate Fellowship.
- Summer 2012 - Our wet lab is ready!
- Fall 2011 - Elisa Franco is an Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering at UC Riverside.